Heavy Duty Anchor for hard materials
- for all most common material except glass:
- hard natural stones: granite, welch slate, spanisch slates,
- conglomerate stones: Compac, Technistone, Quarella, Silestone,
- terrazzo: Northstone,
- hard concrete: UHPC, VHCT,
- ceramic, porcelain and porcelaingres: Lapitec, Mirage, SMG, TheSize, Laminam,
- and other materials like: Richlite, Structuran, Decoran, Noeparies,
HDA undercut anchor is protected by international patent or international patent applications owned by blicksystem.
HDA STRONG POINTS:
HDA is set in the same Ø10mm undercut hole as BSA-S and SQ type anchors, the same tools and machines are used.
Heavy panels require stronger fixings, therefore HDA anchors are available with M8 thread for heavy load applications.
A4 Stainless Steel
A4 1.4401 stainless steel grade for higher corosion resistance.
Sleeve fits to the undercut hole for a better fit and uniform load transfer.
10 & 15mm
10mm embedment for min 13mm panels 15mm embedment for min 18mm panels
A Heavy-Duty, solid construction for high load transfer. 12850 N / 2889 lbf AVG pullout in Nero Assoluto granite.
HD IFset & adapters
HDA anchor requires to use HD IFSET and HD adaper for impact free installation. Deformation of HDA anchors requires to squeeze the sleeve by 1.50-2.00mm.
HDA Pullout in 30mm Nero Assoluto granite, material thickness/embedment depth in relation to 12850N/2889lbf.
- HDA undercut anchor in Nero Assoluto granite 30/16mm 12850N/2889lbf
- HDA undercut anchor in Basaltina 20/15mm 4867N/1049lbf
- HPL 10/7mm 4502N/1012lbf
- Limestone Moca Cream 30/15mm 4167N/937lbf
- Northstone terrazzo Rovereto 18/15mm 2763N/621lbf
- GRC BtB Radzymin 18/15mm 2564N/576lbf
- UHPC Yerg 15/10mm 2222N/500lbf